Friday, February 20, 2009

New Blog.......

Well, it seems I have had to start all over in my blogging because my last blog wouldn't pull up anymore. It didn't seem to matter what I did to make my background and information show up it wouldn't and I got so frustrated with it that I deleted my old one and started over again. It stinks but oh well.....it's better than not being able to get it to work.



As for my last blog BEFORE it quite cooperating I mentioned tryouts being in February and also Addison's birthday party both coming up. Well, tryouts are over.....THANK GOODNESS and they actually went well. I got 12 great girls and I am looking forward to starting over with them in a few months. I am still busy with trying to get everything together for camp and payments and all that but for the most part, I am relaxing at the moment. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Addison's party is coming up in a few weeks so I will definitely be updating you all on how that goes. I am sure she'll love diving into her own cake with her hands......I can't wait to see that!!



It's been a great start to the year for us and it keeps getting better. Hope you are all doing well, and I will update soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment