Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy, Busy!!

The Foxworth household has been a very busy one these last couple of weeks. The North Carolina trip/wedding was wonderful and it was absolutely GORGEOUS in the mountains. I can't wait to go back to the mountains and SOON!! Elizabeth made a beautiful bride and had so many close friends that traveled long hours to get there for her special weekend. It was a very sweet ceremony and the reception was oh so fun! While I was gone on this amazing trip our football team took on the number one ranked AISA team in our region. Knowing it was going to be an exciting game I hated to miss it but it was a family wedding so I really couldn't miss that! Well, WE WON!!!!!! Yes, we beat the number one team in our region.........it is so amazing and I am so proud of our guys!! We still have 3 region games left to play but our playoff chances are looking better and better each week! Upon returning home we had our Homecoming at MEMA and our kids were awesome but with homecoming week comes stress.......lots of stress!! But, it was a success and we have 11 months before having to do it again!! =)

On the football note, my Auburn Tigers are now ranked in the top 25 and are doing so well right now!! I am so proud of them and Coach Chizik and company for all they've done this season so far and can't wait to see how we finish the season! Our saturday's are filled with college football ALL DAY LONG.........I love this time of year!

Addison 2nd Halloween is coming up in just a few weeks and I can't wait to dress her up and take her to our fall festival. It is going to be so much fun!! I'll have to take pictures to post so everyone can see how big she has gotten!!

That's all for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment