Monday, April 27, 2009

Amazing Husband.........

I wanted to dedicate this blog post to my amazing husband!! I know I don't tell him enough how much he really means to me but he is such a great husband and father. He would do anything for me and our little Addison and sometimes I totally take that for granted and don't even realize it. One of the things I love about my husband is that he listens to me even when I think he's not..........for example, when I was preggo I said something about how I would LOVE a pregnant massage........not really thinking he would do it much less remember I said anything about it but that christmas what was my present?? Yep, a preggo massage!! I was shocked......and excited all at the same time. There are so many instances I could write about but the most recent is fabulous............my precious husband and I have been losing weight, mine was baby weight and his was weight he gained with me, and our clothes are starting to not fit us anymore. Well, I made the comment a couple of weeks ago about how we haven't had a trip out of town just me and him since our honeymoon and how great it would be to just get away and shop somewhere besides Montgomery. Once again, my husband listened and this weeked he is taking me to Destin for the weekend just me and him........and I get to go shopping!! YAY!! For those of you who don't know me very well, I absolutely LOVE shopping!! It's like my hobby/obsession........but that's not always a good thing!! I try to be reasonable with it but sometimes I get carried away. Needless to say that is just one of the things I love about him.......he is so good to me and he listens to my needs and desires!! That is very important in a marriage.......and I am so blessed that he chose me to spend his life with and have his daughter!!

Honey, I love you very much and thank you for always taking such good care of me and Addison!! We are two lucky ladies to have such an amazing man in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment