Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day!!

This is technically my second mother's day being a mom and I couldn't be happier about having my precious angel in my life!! Mother's Day this year is special to me for several reason........on mother's day last year we dedicated out beautiful daughter at church. That was one of the most amazing days of my life as we stood in front of our church family and dedicated our daughter to the Lord, and ourselves to raise her in a Godly home. I will never forget that wonderful day. It is also very special to me this year because for the first time in my life my birthday is on Mother's Day...........every other time my birthday was suppose to fall on Mother's Day it was a leap year and it would jump from Saturday to Monday......not this year!! I can't think of a better year for this to happen as I myself am a mother now......so I get to celebrate being a mom and my birthday all on the same day!! What's better than that??!!
Mother's Day is also very special to me because as a daughter I get to celebrate my mother!! My mother means the world to me. I can't think of a more Godly woman than my mother. She is the BEST prayer warrior I have ever met, she was always there for me when I needed her growing up, she cherishes my dad and would do anything for him, she never missed one single event my sister or I had growing up, and now she is one of my very best friends. She was beside me every step of the way when I was pregnant and went through the worst delivery imaginable, and I couldn't imagine doing that without her. She is an amazing GiGi to her four grandchildren (as of a year ago) and absolutely adores those kids!!! I could go on and on about how wonderful she is and how lucky I am to have her as my mother. I hope all of you are as lucky as I am to have such an incredible woman as a mom!!
To all of you Mom's out there or Mom's-to-be..........HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope you all have an amazing day and God Bless you all for the love and sacrifice you give to your families and children daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment