Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Randomness.........

At this time of year I find myself getting anxious about school being over. I know it's not an 8 to 5 job all year but when you throw in coaching hours it adds up to lots, and lots of hours and time away from family and the stresses that come with this job are overwhelming sometimes. I am so blessed to be in this profession and be able to feel like I am making a difference in the life of a child.........but when the end of the year comes, and it's the off season for coaching it seems like it drags on, and on, and on, and on................and the last day of school is NEVER going to get here.........but it is almost here and I can not wait!!! =) It has been a good year for the most part and I did get a contract back for next year (blessing) so i will be in full force again here soon but I do intend on enjoying my time away for a little bit. My girls will practice this summer but I don't really consider that work.....for me.....it is for them though!!! =)

On another note, a friend of mine just had her baby boy last week on the 6th and he is absolutely precious!!! I forgot what it felt like to hold a tiny baby that weighed 7 pounds.........it was awesome!! I didn't realize until then what people meant when they said they had the itch for another baby just by holding one.........haha, I came home from holding him and told my husband that I may really want another one and that was a very funny conversation.........needless to say he isn't ready for another baby yet!! It was fun to think about for a minute though........ =) Oh well, we will again someday just don't know when!!

No comments:

Post a Comment